USDA Loans: Now Available to Millions
The USDA changed rules in 2009 that makes millions of Americans eligible for its rural mortgage programs. The American dream of home ownership has become more difficult as families struggle to come up with the 20% down payment that many conventional home loans require. With the USDA loan many are still able to get a zero down home loan.
Do I Qualify for a USDA Loan?
In the past USDA Loans were often call "farmers loans" but times have changed. Almost anyone outside of a major metropolitan area looking to purchase a home can qualify for a USDA loan. Eligibility varies based on area, your income, credit history, and number of dependents claimed so it's important that you call and speak with one of our experts to see if you qualify.
- Zero money down and 100% financing is available
- USDA loans come directly from the federal government or from government approved and backed lenders
- You can have lower monthly payments with terms up to 38 years
- Bad credit can qualify
- Low income families can qualify
USDA Loans are for:
- New Home
- Pre-existing home
- Land and the cost of building a home
- Commercial property
- Farms and equipment